Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

North Pole Breakfast 2013: Bernards' Arrival

This morning our Elf, Bernard arrived and we had our 3rd annual North Pole Breakfast! Our morning started a little earlier than I had expected. At about 6:15 our fire alarm went off, sending Paul and I into a slight panic and sure enough it woke the boys up. Levi was first to spot Bernard and immediately got excited and then Lane came down! Needless to say the breakfast wasn't out yet, but I managed to sneak it on the tray anyway!
.
Sleepy excited faces!

Bernard's setup ;)

I'm loving this new addition this year....the cute elf feet sign!

I came across some free EOTS printables and these toppers were a must! Precious!


We read Bernard's letter...

And he even left the boys each a gift! 

 He also left a cute little cars chocolate countdown...b/c of course Bernard knew we just visited Disney!


Happy boys!


They each got some EOTS pj's!



I love seeing the boys faces when our elf comes! I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun with him!
post signature

No comments: