Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A SUPER Birthday Celebration

This year we celebrated Lane's birthday party with a Superhero theme! We had it at a bounce house place in Southlake and it turned out awesome!! With sixteen kiddos there to celebrate with him, Lane had a blast! From the minute we turned them loose they didn't slow down!!
.
My sister and I worked all week last week in preparation for the party! Lot's of ideas came from none other than Pinterest...including a "city scape" background! I loved how it turned out and I think it added alot to the table!!

The awesome cake by my aunt!


I printed off comics for centerpieces!



This picture captures how Lane was the whole party!!

I tried my best to get a picture of all his guests...here is Lincoln and Kelsey Ann...two of his school buddies!!

Brodster

Enzo


Grayson and Drake...soccer buds

Wyatt...soccer bud

Little Levi!!

Lily and Charlotte...school friends

These two are hilarious together!

The whole group...trying to get a pic!

I had all sorts of superhero masks on sticks to use as props! The kids loved them! Lane of course choose Batman!

After jumping their little hearts out, we headed to the party room for cake and presents!





In the big birthday chair

 Lane and Titus

Lane had a SUPER party!! Thanks for everyone who came out to help celebrate our sweet boy!!

No comments: