Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Facts

It's Friday, it's been a long week back from Spring Break, and I need another break, ha! I thought I would share some random stuff with ya'll today!
.
My FrIdAy FaCtS.....

1. I have a new favorite app...it's called Paper'd...and it's awesome. It has the cutest backgrounds for your iphone! Check it out!
                                       

2. It just got a $25 gift card to Pottery Barn Kids using my Pampers Gifts to Grow points...score! There is a seriously cute backpack I need...okay maybe I just want...for Levi...for those quick trips when I don't necessarily need my big diaper bag.
Preschool Mackenzie Boys' Backpacks, Gray Shark
3. I have book club in one week and I haven't even bought the book...oops! Guess I need to get on that! Our book this month is...
The Paris Wife: A Novel

4. I'm loving my gelnails...no more plain ole manicures for me!
.
5. I have a list a mile long of DVR'd shows just waiting for me to watch.
.
6. My almost four year old, brutally honest child, just recently told me I looked like I had a baby in my belly!! Thanks son...you just made this momma want to stop eating for a whole month!! (No lie...he actually told me that)
.
7. My sweet little baby just started walking this week...Tuesday to be exact. About a week and a half shy of being 11 months!! Sad day.



8. And lastly, on Sunday, my first born will turn four years old!!! Four years people...how did that happen!!! I just want to bottle him up right now and keep him this age forever! OK maybe not forever, but for awhile!! There will be plenty more about this later, but I thought I'd leave you with a sneak peak of his birthday party invitation! His party is Sunday and it's gonna be fun!!

HaPpY FrIdAy!!!!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

My boys have teh Pottery Barn babckpack and it is very nice. They've used it for school for almost 2 years now and it still look great-says a lot because they are rough and tumble boys.

My six year old told me the same thing about having a baby in my belly 2 weeks ago. Too bad I don't...