Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

Not a whole lot going on over here in our neck of the woods! We are knee deep in sports, school, and all that fun! Seeing how I haven't posted in a bit I though I'd check in with my
  Wednesday Randoms....

1. 
A little back story here, since we haven't graced our boys with a real dog (yet), Lane has three stuffed dogs that he treats like real ones! So yesterday morning, when I came to get him up for school I found this....

Lane had gotten up sometime after we put him to bed, and wrote this letter to Fletch, his dog! Completely on his own...in the bathroom for light!! In case you need some help it says "Happy birthday Fletch. I am happy because now you're two years old and have a great birthday!" And he even dated it!! Something my sixth and seventh graders forgot to do!! Super impressed buddy!! I found this to be precious and sweet!!

2. 
Awhile back I found a super cute desktop organizer background on Pinterest! I loved it, however, I got a little bored with it, ha! After wasting an unsaid about of time on Pinterest looking for another one, that was equally as cute of course, with no luck, I decided to make my own! LOVE how it turned out!

3. 
I posted this on Instagram last night! These two are quite the buddies these days!!

4. 
I found this on Instagram this morning and I want this shirt badly!


5. 
This past Saturday was opening weekend for Spring soccer. We moved Lane up to U7, which means new team,  bigger field, goalie, and bigger boys! He did great and we are so proud of him. I just love watching this little competitor play!!

6. 
We are exactly ONE WEEK away from being here!!! I am SO ready to get on this beach!!!


Well that's it for now! Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

post signature

No comments: