Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

{30 Book Challenge} 4th Book Review

Sometime last year I began reading Melanie Shankle's blog BigMama. She is a native Texas blogger and she is hilarious, down to Earth, honest, and did I mention hilarious!?!
.
When her first book came out, Sparkly Green Earrings, I was so excited to read it. And it did not disappoint! It's all about motherhood and it was a funny, light read!

So when her second book came out, earlier this month, it was a no brainier to buy! 

This book is all about marriage! Her stories are all so relate-able, and so funny! I laughed all the way through the first couple of chapters, to the point I had tears in my eyes and could barley see the words! It was so funny! The ones about the wedding and honeymoon are classic! 

If you haven't read these two books, please add them to your list! They are super quick reads that will make you laugh and cry!! Five stars for sure!!

HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I've been dying to read both of these...I might just have to download and start tonight!

Tara said...

Let me know how you like them Chelsea!!