Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Showering Levi with Love...Round 2

Yesterday was my family shower! Several family members helped throw it and it turned out soooo cute!! It all started with the theme, which I choose awhile back...OWLS!!! There was so much cute owl stuff for girls all over the web, and I loved it and wanted to make it a boy theme as well! So we found an Etsy designer who did just that, Dimple Prints!!
.
The Invite

Had to get a preggo pic!

The welcome wreath..this was my sister's idea....and I love how it turned out!

The Banner

The sign in table

Simple flowers can add so much!

The spread!

Close up of the cupcakes, by my aunt of course


The Diaper Cake...isn't this adorable...again made by my aunt! I love the owls and his name!


This was the "Tree of Advice"...this pic is a bit blurry, but guests picked up a card, wrote words of wisdom down, and tied it onto the tree....another good idea by my sis!

One with cards on it



Someone got me a denim "Levi" bag!! So funny!

Had to share this pic...the boppy cover my sis had made! Love it!

Stefanie and I! Last time around we were preggo together!

Guests....



Paul brought Lane at the end and he even got some"Big Brother" gifts to open!

Ok, so I'm posting all these pics so one day they will be in my blog book....so sorry if you're seeing alot of me!
.
Kelly, me, Papa, and Robin

Amanda, Nana, Breanna, Terry, me, Angie, Brittany, and Brody

My aunts! Terry and Angie

Me and my sis!

Me and Nana

And last, my sweet little family of three!!

And here is all the goods! You think this little one is spoiled already!!?

I have the best family and am extremly blessed! The shower was great and just like Lane, Levi is already loved to pieces!!!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Adorable shower!!