Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

36 Week Bumpdates!

HELLO BIRTH MONTH!!!

(I used a pic from today, more on that later!)
.
It better be birth month, ha! I know with an April 30th due date, it could be a May baby, but lord let's hope I don't make it till May!!! I am so ready! And it's funny because physically I'm ready but when I really stop and think about how much our life is about to change I do get a little nervous! There is just so much unknown to think about.
.
As far as how I've been feeling....very pregnant! Doing anything and everything is hard and wears me out. Tired at night. More cramps and pains "down low"! Hard to find any position, sitting or laying, that is comfortable! I am finding myself alot more whiny when I get home.
.
Wednesday I start my weekly appointments with my doc. I'm curious to see if I have started to dialate yet...something in me tells me I may have but we'll see!
.
With four weeks or less I my to-do list is ready to go! I have alot on it so I need to get busy! At the top is getting our hospital bags backed by the end of the week. I would be frantic if I went into labor without that ready! So much to do, so much to do!
.
I can't believe that this could potentially be my last "bumpdate"!! My next one would be at 40 weeks, and well...I just don't want to go there, ha!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks!
Size of baby: Levi is the size of an Honeydew!
Total Weight Gain: Finally hit the 20 lb. mark.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants, and some work shirts, but still wearing regular shirts as well.
Gender: It's a Boy!! Levi Austin!
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!!
Sleep: Definitely getting harder to find a comfortable position, and rolling over is now a huge success!!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, picking up things, walking!
Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.
Symptoms: Some contractions, sciatic nerve pain
Best Moment this month: Getting everything ready for his arrival.

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

I delivered Kinsey at 36 weeks and 5 days so you NEVER know :) Get those bags packed just in case!!