Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Showering Levi with Love... Round 1

Last Friday my good friends from school threw me a fun little shower! It was after school at La Madeline and it was great. I am so lucky to be able to work with these gals, but they are also friends!! Anyway, we had a yummy dinner, some awesome cake, good convo, and left with some great stuff for sweet Levi!
.
Isn't the cake adorable...it was from a little bakery in McKinney called Spoons!




 I have to note on this gift. My friend Dawn (who is getting into photography and took these pics) has also taken up sewing. Well she made this blanket and it is PRECIOUS!! I'll have to take a closer up shot and post, but it is seriously cute!! Thanks Dawn, this is something he'll have forever!






Carie and Carrie!!

Christie and Raye Ann

 Stephanie and Amy

Jonice, Gayle, and Jody

Carie and Rachel

About to dig into chocolate goodness!

Me with the hostesses! Thanks girls for everything! It was a great time!!

No comments: