Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and an Update

Easter morning the boys woke up and found their Easter baskets waiting for them! We spent awhile letting them go through them and play!



After breakfast we all got ready and headed down to Arlington to celebrate with the family. Once again we decided to go out to a park for lunch, easter egge hunting, and yes, our family wiffle ball tournament!
.
My little handsome man!



 Brody boy was sporting a suit!! This was as good as we can get with these two little stinkers!

Bree, Brody, Lane and Haley



Then we dyed some eggs!


Then later after lunch, we let the two little ones hunt some eggs!






Then it was time for the game. Sadly, I didn't get to participate this year! But Lane did! Here they all are chosing teams!


 

 Lane made sure he got in on this game!

We all had a geat time spending the afternoon together! Lane was completly worn out that night!
Another Easter gone by!
.

In other news....I went to my appointment today...I am at a 3! And we are set with an induction Friday morning at 6 o clock! So it looks like his birthday will be April 29th....and a "Royal Birthday" as well! Hey I think it's cool but Paul could care less! I can't believe he will be here so shortly!

No comments: