Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Guessing Game

We are at the point now where Levi could potentially come any time, so Paul and I thought it would be fun for our family to "Guess Baby's Arrival"! So I sent a calendar to everyone and had them pick a date! Here are everyone's picks!

(If you click on the pic you can see it much better, I promise!)
.
As you can see I picked the 19th. And there happens to be a crazy, coincidental, story as to why...so here it is!
.
We moved into our house about three weeks before Lane was born. Looking back, I could have known his birthday all along! One day about a year or so ago, we had pulled into the driveway and were about to start unloading from where ever we had been and I was in kind of a daze, staring at our street address on the side of our garage.

The more I stared at it, something clicked in me and I suddenly realized what I was looking at....and I couldn't believe it! All three of our birthdays were in our address!!
.
Paul's Birthday is February 12th!

Lane's is March 25th

And mine is June 29th!
Crazy huh!! I couldn't believe how neat that was!
.
So I am looking to our address for Levi's birthday as well! And I am picking the 19th...it may not be back to back in the address but it is still in there!!
Only time will tell, but it'll be fun seeing who got it right!!!

No comments: