Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

For the Love of Reading!

A couple of years ago, a group of girls I work with formed a book club! It was great... and I read books that I would have never picked up on my own! Some of the choices were Running with Scissors, The Red Tent, The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, and I can't think of the others! It came to an end, I had Lane, and now it's hard to find time to READ!! And I love to read....so this is frustrating!
.
In January, as a New Year's goal...I said I was going to read a book a month. In January it was Dear John, in February it was Mommywood, and in March/April it was House Rules. Which leads me to the point of this post....we started our book club again!!!! I am very excited about this! I love to have people to talk to about what I read...and we are going to be hosting at our houses each month, which means very fun girl time! So, to get to it, our May book choice is......

Gotta be honest, I've never heard of it but ready to read it!
Happy Reading Girls!

No comments: