Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monster Madness!

Yesterday Paul and I spent most of our day changing the guest bathroom to Lane's bathroom! We had bought the stuff awhile back, just haven't found the time to do it. And since our big summer goal is going to be working on potty training, hopefully, then I wanted him to have a "kid" bathroom! I love love love the collection we went with, it's so cute! The walls are actually a little darker than the pictures show. So here it is!


These little shower curtain hooks are my favorite piece!
Now the only thing that is missing is some artwork for the walls....not sure what I am going to do about that since this is kind of a unigue theme...not alot of monster stuff out there! Oh well, I'll figure it out! Oh and of course....a little training potty! But we aren't quite there yet!

3 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

I love his bathroom! Hopefully the next time I am there he will be using that bathroom for more than just taking baths!!!

Vanessa said...

Too cute! Good luck with the potty training!

Kensie said...

SO cute! Can't wait to hear how the potty training goes!