Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm back in business!

So this past weekend a very sad thing happened....my camera died!! Yikes I know!! My friend accidently knocked it over, after I stupidly placed it on the cake table that was surrounded by toddlers, oops! And although she felt very upset, the damage was done......my camera was broke!! I immediately thought "oh my goodness, how can I go without a camera?"! So Paul and I talked it over and he told me we would try to get a new one soon....to which I immediately asked "how soon"!
.
Fast forward to this evening....I'm cooking dinner...I hear Paul's truck pull in....and then I hear the doorbell ring. My first thought was why is he not coming through the garage like always? So I went to the door, opened it, and there is Paul, holding a box (which was wrapped in really cute paper by the way), with a smile on his face! I knew instantly what was in that box...
.
.


This lovely new camera!!!

He completly surprised me! I am so spoiled by him! Thanks babe...you are the best!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Pretty Pretty! What a nice hubby!