Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Mondays

Happy Monday!
As of this evening we officially have 26 days left of ScHoOl!!! Can ya tell I am so ready for summer!
.
Sunday we took Lane out to the horse races for the first time. We were celebrating my cousin Amanda's 22nd birthday. All the family went, so I knew I would have lots of hands to help me with Lane. He LOVED it! I couldn't tell you how many times I heard "horsey"! He would say "go horsey" and right after they finished the race he would say "more, more"!
.
Here is my handsome little thing on our way! With daddy...please excuse the beer...didn't have time to edit these =)
Waiting on the race
With Bre-bre and Aunt Terry
With Amanda
After a long day we were hungry so we headed to one of our favorite pizza places in Keller. Lane chowed down on pizza and ranch!
Yummy yummy!!

Such a big boy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Tara,
I totally saw your comment on Kacies blog.. and was like.. wait a minute... thats Paul... I knew him from Northside.. cute blog... cute cute Lane.... cute family...
nice to see Paul as a dad, and how happy you all look.. just had to peek in... say hi...
nice to "meet" Pauls bride.