Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I celebrated my third Mother's Day this year because of this precious, smart, sweet, handsome little man!! I am so proud to be his mommy. He is my world! Comparison picture!
(I couldn't find the '08 one, oops, he would have been two months old)

Today was a good day. We hung around the house this morning in our pj's and played! Then for lunch we headed to one of my favorite spots, downtown Ft. Worth and enjoyed a yummy lunch at P.F. Changs!! For dessert, we orderd the "Great Wall of Chocolate" and man it was great!! It was sooo good... and Lane, being a sweet eater just like his mamma, was loving the cake as well!

This face is hilarious!!!
My two boys! My two loves!
This was my mother's day gift!
I had showed Paul this website, The Vintage Pearl, awhile back, and Paul surprised me with this adorable necklace! I LOVE it!! It was the perfect gift!
.
.
This was Lane's sweet little gift for me from daycare...it's adorning my fridge now!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!! I love you and wish you were here! Also to Paul's mom and stepmom!! Lane's has the best grandmas and loves you all very much!
.
I couldn't have asked for a better day...well maybe that it had been warm so we could have gone to the zoo as planned, ha...I am so thankful for Lane and so proud to be his momma!
.
Oh and I don't want to forget...a special Mother's Day to my sister Brittany....her first one!! Brody has a great mom!!

No comments: