Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bag O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N

Ok, I'll admit it....I have an obsession with bags!!!
.
Any kinda bags really....tote bags, make-up bags, travel bags, diaper bags, totes, purses....if I see any bag that I like, I have to have it! Much to my hubby's frustration....I have bags of all types stored all around our house!! It's an addiction (that I get from my mom) that I can't seem to break!
.
So, when a good friend got into sewing recently and said she would make me, and a couple other girls at work, a bag...I was excited!! I got to pick my own fabrics and everything!! And today I got it!! And I love it! I loved the fabrics when I picked them out, but I really love them now! Stephanie did a great job!! Thanks girl!

And I couldn't post without some pictures of little man. Yesterday was gorgeous so we thought we would go over to Southlake Town Square...along with everyone else....for some eating and shopping. All Lane was saying was that he wanted to see water...so we found the fountain and let him play a bit....and he found these! I was able to snap some pics without him really knowing...I love the bright colors of these flowers!!




Hope you had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Thanks for the shout- out! I loved making it for you and I am glad we have become friends:)