Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Levi

Today my sweet second born turned THREE!! It is so crazy to think that Lane was this age when Levi was born...I feel like Lane was so much older, it must be me viewing Levi as the "baby" of the family still! He woke up to a little birthday celebration!!



Sweet boy!


Grammie sent a lot of baseball stuff for him, including a new bat and bag which he is pumped about! He said and I quote "Now I can play sports!"



After opening gifts we had donuts before Lane headed off to school! 


My two boys!

Levi and I spent the majority of the day at home playing with his new toys! Then he suddenly started running a low grade fever after nap, but nothing a dose of Motrin can't handle!
.
Paul had to go to a client event at the Ranger game tonight, so I couldn't not take Levi out to celebrate! So we went to see Rio 2 and then to McDonalds for dinner and play! Perfect night for the boys!

A Birthday Letter from Mommy....

Levi,
I can't believe that you are three! It seems like you've been in our family forever. This year has been pretty eventful for you....you said bye bye to your paci, you are completely potty trained, and you are now sleeping in Lane's room, majority of the night too! Huge huge milestones that make you not so baby like anymore!
.
You also switched schools this year. You love your new school and have learned alot! You can say your ABC's, you can recognize all the letters of your name, can spell your name, and count to ten in Spanish! 
.
I've loved getting to have you with me more now that I'm not working! You have become a mama's boy!
.
You like TV but it doesn't hold your attention as long as it does your brother. You love to do anything that Lane is doing, whether that's reading, playing the Wii, coloring! He does it, so do you!
.
Just recently you have become a picky dresser...we have daily dressing battles! When did you become so opinionated!?!? Your personality is so different than your brothers. You are very sassy, quick to argue your point, and have a come back for everything! You can make me laugh out loud and insanely frustrated all in the exact same moment!! Thank goodness you are so darn cute, ha! Oh and you talk all the time!!
.
Sports, like your big bro, is your passion. You play with Lane and daddy all the time. You cannot wait until it's your turn to play on a team!! I can't wait to watch you!
.
I am so blessed and thankful to be your mom. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you Levi Austin!
.
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

Happy birthday buddy! Wish we could be there to celebrate at your party!