Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday friends!! And it's time to post a 5 on Friday post! It' s been awhile, but here we go..

{ONE}
I have the itch for a new blog design and I've had my eye on a few from Designer Blogs. They have so many cute ones!! Here are two that I like ...


{TWO}
I am LOVING this new bag from Target! It's from their new Oh Joy collection and it is seriously cute! It's the perfect tote bag, sturdy and folds up cute with a snap....you can never have too many bags, right!?!


{THREE}
I picked these new V8 V-Fusion drinks up at the store last week, and I've got say they are pretty good! It's safe to say I am not a fruit or veggie eater, so this is the perfect way to get a serving in!

{FOUR}
I saw this new precious Easter book at Barnes and Noble this past weekend and it is on the Easter basket list for sure!! So cute!!

{FIVE}
Technically I'm not loving this, but...Anyone else sad that Josh Elliott left Good Morning America?! I loved him and I hate when they change up a cast that I love!! Oh well!


Happy Friday!!
post signature

2 comments:

Hayley Chandler said...

I don't think I have ever commented before, but I have been reading for a while. First off, I love those blog designs. This might be a stupid question, but I am new to blogging. Do you have someone install the design on your blog or do you install it yourself. I have been thinking about getting a fun design for mine. Just wondering? I love that bag!!! Great tote!!! I am also sad to see Josh go. He's my favorite!!! I'm sure my husband would roll his eyes at my last comment. LOL

Tara said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!! Usually if you buy a blog design they will install it for you, so you don't have to mess with the coding at all!! And my hubby would totally roll his eyes too!!! Oh, and I'm going to post this on your blog too!! I never know where to post replys!!
Tara :)