Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

{Five on Friday}

Yea...it's Friday!! Finally! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 
.
Here is what I've been loving this week....a totally random list!

{ONE}
So I am thinking about going ombre for the summer! I found this on Pinterest and love the color...however I am super nervous to actually do it! I've never had my hair colored before and am a little nervous to bite the bullet and do it! But I really want to!

{TWO}
I loved that I was able to go on Lane's field trip this past Monday! I love seeing him with his buds and in his element!


{THREE}
I loved my view at the grocery store yesterday!!

{FOUR}
I've been eating this all week for breakfast and love it! YUM!

{FIVE}
And I am LOVING the fact that we are going back to Disney!!! We booked our trip Monday and we are all excited!!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!
post signature

No comments: