Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Race Weekend!

We had a super fun but super busy weekend. Lane looks forward to two weekends a year...Nascar weekend! We are so fortunate to live literally right down the road from TMS! Having a big brother who loves Nascar, Levi has began to like it as well! Paul had two tickets to each race, so we thought he would take Levi to the Nationwide race on Friday night, making it his first ever! Levi was pumped and so proud to be going with his daddy, without Lane! And I'm so glad Paul got to take each one of them individually to their first races!!
Here are some sweet pictures I got from Paul that night!


And because I can't resist a good comparison picture...
Meanwhile, Lane and I went to his Spring Fling at school! It was Candyland theme and it was precious!

There was hot dogs, train rides, games, balloons, cake walks, music, sno cones, bounce houses, and my favorite, the silent auction, where I may or may not have bid $55 to snag four front row seats to Kindergarten Graduation!!!!! I'm totally that mom!! All I have to say is thank goodness Paul wasn't there!! I took this picture for him...see babe....it's 'Priceless"!!

Saturday was game day! And then Sunday was the big Sprint Cup race. However rain put a damper on things and the race ended up getting cancelled until Monday. We decided to let Lane miss school and go to the race, and because why not, Paul was able to snag Levi and myself a ticket and we made it a family day at the speedway! It turned out to be a gorgeous day for racing!



post signature

No comments: