Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

This is a very belated Mother's Day post, but here it is!
.
My mother's day celebration started out Saturday evening! We decided to do my Mother's Day dinner on Saturday night, to try and avoid some of the crowd on Sunday. So we went to our favorite spot, Town Square. Our first stop was Barnes & Noble. Lane had a gift card there from his birthday that we hadn't spent yet, so we let him pick out some things. He choose a Lego set and about ten books! Books I fully plan on him reading completely by himself by summers end! I also picked up a "Summer before Kinder Math Book", which I plan on using this summer with him to build his math skills!
.
After that we walked to Cheesecake Factory (my fav) and found ourselves with about a 45 minute wait! So we walked over to the courtyard to let the boys play around the water fountain and just run around while we waited! Side note: While sitting and waiting, Paul and I witnessed a proposal! It was too cute!!
.
We ate a very delicious dinner and snapped some pics with my boys!


On Sunday I woke up to my gift! I love love love it!! My hubby rocks!! 

It was a gorgeous day, so we decided to head out to Six Flags for a couple of hours! We have passes, so we were like why not!? They boys had fun!




.
On our way home we stopped by our local sno cone stand!


That night we cooked dinner and played in the backyard! Even though we didn't get to spend time with our mothers, it was a perfect day! There's nothing more I love than being with my three boys!! I am so grateful for being these two boys mommy!!
  post signature

No comments: