Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Kindergarten Roundup

Last Tuesday, a day in which I was sure could not be here already, Paul and I took Lane to Kindergarten Roundup! There are really no words for how sentimental I felt walking my big boy up to his soon to be school!

I guess I really hadn't thought about his graduating year, but when we saw it on this sign it was crazy to think about!! 2026!! Exactly 26 years after Paul and I graduated high school!

We got to tour the school, meet the Kinder teachers, see classrooms, and get a lot information! Lane was nervous at the beginning but warmed up and afterward said he was excited to go there! The school is in our neighborhood and we see it daily, so I think that is helping make it familiar to him!

I still don't think he fully understands the change that is coming but I know he will do just fine!! We are so blessed with this amazing, beautiful school and I can't wait for him to start this new journey!

No comments: