Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Houston Wedding Getaway

This weekend Paul and I headed to Houston for his step brother's wedding! We decided to leave the boys here with my Aunt and Uncle and have a little alone time! It was a great two days!
.
Friday night we had rehearsal dinner at Carrabbas!

The gang...me and Paul, Holly and Charlie, and Andy and Priscilla

The groomsmen all received Kindle touches as their gifts!

With the Bride and Groom, Victoria and Slade

Saturday started off by getting to sleep in a little! After some room service, we headed to the pool for about an hour or so. Then, since we were staying very close to the Galleria, we headed over for some shopping and lunch! We had a great, relaxing day just the two of us!
.
That night it was time for the wedding! The wedding was beautiful and we had a very fun night!



This was the only pic I got of the happy couple!


Holly and I tore up the dance floor, ha!

Before heading home on Sunday, we met up with one of my besties, Arlette, for breakfast! She just moved back to Houston and is preggers!!! I loved seeing her and catching up!!

This was our last major "thing" for the summer! It's time to settle down and enjoy the last couple of weeks until school starts!

No comments: