Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

House Update & Bargain Shopping

It's been awhile since I posted about our house...we realized it's a slow moving process to build in Roanoke!! Many people have to inspect each little thing, which I guess is a good thing! Anyway here are some recent progress pics....
.
Clearing out the lot

Mapping out the house

Installing the plumbing....this was a phone pic...sorry a little fuzzy!

Which brings us to today...they poured the foundation!! YEA! Next week they should start framing!! So exciting to watch!!

Moving on....I got a steal this week....I mean an awesome one!! I have everything I want to do all mapped out it my brain for the playroom, which will be the first room we do in the house...b/c let's face it, that will be where the boys will be 95% of the time. Anyway, so I wanted to go ahead and start buying things little by little, and I started with this play table and chairs from PBK! Online this table is $199...I got it for....$71!!! Yep only 71 bucks! I called our local store and they had one in stock. When I got there to pick it up, she told me it was a return, so it was priced  $119...and then there was one little scratch on the side...so she said she would knock off another 40%!! I checked it out thoroughly and you can't even see the scratch, so I was sold! Such a good deal for PBK furniture!! I also bought one of the red chairs and the other is being shipped to me! The only problem is that I wasn't counting on it being already assembled, and seeing how we have no room for it, I'm not sure what we are going to do 'till Septemeber/October! At this moment it is sitting in our garage!

Love it!

This one just had to sit in it everytime we left the house today, ha!

And I can't leave out our other child....our wild child! Little stinker has started to think he is big enough to climb the stairs on Lane's bed (it's a loft type bed). It's causing this momma stress! And it's hard for Lane to remember to keep his door closed! Anyway, this morning Levi took a nasty fall and ended up with this pretty shiner!
Such a mess!!! Yea for the weekend!!

No comments: