Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30

Well it happened....I...turned....thirty. Against my will of course! But I did. It feels so surreal to say it out loud! I look back at the last decade of my life and I feel like I lived it to the fullest and accomplished so much....
-Graduated college
-Started my teaching career
-Married my best friend
-Bought my first car
-Built our first family home
-Traveled many places
-Taught seven years
-Had two beautiful boys
-Made great friends
.
My twenties were great and I am super proud of them!! I spent every single year of it with Paul, which is so crazy to think about!! I wouldn't change one thing about my twenties! And now as I look ahead I am hoping that my thirties will bring just as many amazing things!!
.
I spent the day with my two boys. We met Paul for lunch and then we did a little shopping. That night we met my family at Joe T's to celebrate, not only mine, but my cousin Bree's birthday!! She turned 19!!
.
Two of my boys!


The two birthday girls!! 30 & 19!

We sat right by this fountain and it kept Lane entertained

Half the group....I didn't get a pic of the other half!

Then Saturday night, I did a little more celebrating with my friends! We headed back to downtown, had dinner at Chuy's then walked to Barcadia for some fun!
.
The girls: Carrie W, Rachel, Carie K, Me, Kelly, Stefanie, and Amanda

The hubs!

Fun times!

Life size jenga!

Another round!


We "claimed" a jenga!!

The whole group! Such good friends!!

A few of us ended the night at In-N-Out!

We couldn't resist the hats!


All this celebrating made turning thirty a little more bearable!! Another milestone reached!!

No comments: