Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Night of Favorite Things

This past Saturday night I hosted a Favorite Things Party with some of my Favorite girls! I originally saw the idea on none other than Pinterest and knew it looked like lots of fun!
.
The idea is simple: each guest chooses their Favorite item in whatever price range you set and they bring five of them. Then each person will choose five names and those people receive their gift. So everyone leaves with five Favorite things!

Here's the invite!

Some bags to hold your gifts

Gift table ( I forgot to take a  pic with all the gifts on it, darn)


Raye Anne and Carie

Our two mommas-to-be....Jamie and Dawn

Raye Anne, Me, Carie

Drawing names


Favorite thing #1: Cute Scarfs


Favorite thing #2: OPI nail polish , DS illuminate

Favorite thing #3: Very Sexy Body Mist

Favorite thing #4: Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy bars


Favorite thing #5: Fun Jalapeno Corers

Favorite thing #6: Sheer Freesia Body Mist

Favorite thing #7: Super cute Picture Frame blocks


Everyone also brought their Favorite appetizer or dessert...I'm not sure how I missed a picture of the food table but I did!
.
We had a great time and we were already talking about having our next Favorite Things Party...maybe in the summer!!

No comments: