Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween in the House

I wanted to post this yesterday, but well that just didn't happen!! But it's finally October!!! I love this month...and I love decorating for any holiday! Last year we had just moved into the house, about a week before Halloween, so decorating for it was out of the question!
.
Lane has been very eager to decorate, so I did it last weekend. I didn't go overboard or anything, but I love being a little festive around the house!! And Lane keeps telling me to put scary stuff up! Anyway, I thought I'd share a little bit of Halloween at the Furr's!
.
Our little porch! Not a whole lot of room to work with, but I managed!

Our entry way table! I got our gallery wall finally up right above this table(post on that later), and I still want to add a lamp to it, but for right now here it is.

I LOVE having personal touches included in the holiday decor. So the side of the stairwell was a perfect little spot to hang previous years costumes! Love looking back at them each year!

Our mantel! I still would like a wreath or something to hang over the big picture, but oh well!




I pulled out all our Halloween books, put them in a basket, and brought them downstairs beside our fireplace! The boys love having those at their fingertips!

Our island is huge! And I wanted something in front of our sink. So I framed pictures of each boy at his first pumpkin patch!! 

This is a fun little tray of Halloween goodies! That cute little pumpkin tray has quickly became a perfect ring holder while doing dishes!

Lane begged for a bat on his door...so one day he came home from school and found just that! The boys loved them!

And thanks to Pinterest, this is how we are counting down the days to Halloween!!

So there you have it...just trying to be festive!!
post signature

1 comment:

Rachel and Matt said...

You are so creative! I love all the decorations!