Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

{Five on Friday}

It's Friday!! So glad the weekend is here...and it's a looong weekend at that! Anyway, it's 5 on Friday time again and I'm joining Darci and her friends! 
So here we go....

{ONE}

I am loving my newest Erin Condren Life Planner! I ordered the party pops one and love how it turned out, so colorful!!

{TWO}

Levi's school pictures came in this week and how cute are they!? Precious boy!

{THREE}

Need I say more!!?? We are geared up for Halloween, but Disney is definitely on my mind...making stuff, buying stuff, and the lists goes on! So excited!

{FOUR}
This ADORABLE pumpkin print! Perfect for the boys' playroom, even though I already decorated, never to late to throw something else up!! LOVE!

{FIVE}

And this. Even though it's been a long, exhausting season so far, and I'm pretty sure we all know how it's going to end...I am a Texas fun at heart and this game is tradition! So Hook 'em Horns!!!
.
Happy Friday everyone!!



post signature

1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

LOVE IT ALL.... that Erin Condren planner is amazing --- headed to check out that new design!

And oh my gosh - such a cutie you have on your hands!!