Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

{Five on Friday}

Hello Friends!!
.
We are so glad it's FRIDAY!!! This has been a super busy week as we have started back to school, had practice three nights this week, adjusting to earlier bed times,so we are so ready for a nice little three day weekend!
.
I've missed the last two link up's but I'm happy to be back today! So here's what I'm loving on this Friday....
.


 {ONE}
I'm loving the fact that football season has arrived!!! And so excited that we are going to Austin this Saturday for the UT home opener!!! Hook 'Em!!!!


{TWO}
As I sat in the pick up line at school this week, I realized I had a pretty good chunk of time on my hands...so I thought it was the perfect time to have a good book handy!! I mean that's at least twenty good reading minutes a day people!! So I ran and got a book that just came out...She is the author of What Alice Forgot....a really good book if you haven't read it!!!! Anyway I'm sure this one will be just as good!

{THREE}
Even though it's not even September, or Fall for that matter, I'm totally one that associates the seasons with the school year! So back to school totally equals Fall to me, so I am definitely about to start decorating around here!!! I'm loving the burlap runner and ribbon from this pin as inspiration for my entry way table!!

And also this pin, from Darci's blog, as more inspiration! I am loving the basket of pumpkins!!
.
{FOUR}
I somehow stumbled across this cute store and I am in love with these two iPhone cases...may have to get one soon!
.
{FIVE}
 And lastly, I am loving these two precious boys more than ever!! Lane for completing his first week in Kindergarten! He has been so brave and eager and happy about school. Levi for being the cutie (and stinker) that he is! I am loving being with him every day!! So proud to call these two mine!!!
.
Hope everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend!!! We are headed to Waco tonight for my cousins first football game, (Go Midway!), and Saturday we are headed to Austin!!! Can't wait!!.
Happy Weekend!!!

post signature

1 comment:

SLAM said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! Your boys are adorable! We are ready for football too, TGIF! :)