Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Family Fun Part 5: Six Flags

Last Thursday we braved the heat and headed out to Six Flags for the day. It was super hot but the up side was that there was NO one there! We literally got to walk onto rides! And the boys got to ride several of their favorites twice!

Lane got to see Robin!


Sweet boy finally got on the kid planes with his big bro!

Can you ever go to Six Flags and not get a cape these days, ha! I think we own about 10 of these!




Lane got to ride FOUR new rides this visit! He was so excited that he was tall enough for them! One of the rides was the Roaring Rapids! The first go round he rode it with Amanda, papa, Rachel and Brody!



He loved this ride and rode with with me and Brittany the second time!

Another new ride he rode was his first real roller coaster, the Judge! He was not scared AT all!!


After the ride he was a little shaken but no tears and he said he wanted to ride it again!!! He definitely takes after me when it comes to this, he's my little thrill seeker!


Yes I got peer pressured to ride the new Texas Skyscraper. I love all things fast and high, but man this ride scared me and I will not be riding it again, ha!!

Train time!


Some of the crew!!

Yes it was a hot one but a great day at Six Flags!!

post signature

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun day with your family!