Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Weekend Anniversary Getaway, Vegas Style!

Early Friday morning, Paul and I boarded a plane and were on our way to Vegas for a (belated) 8th anniversary celebration!!
.
Thanks to Paul's dad, we stayed free at Paris for two nights! This was my first time to stay there and I enjoyed it...it's a great spot on the strip! We had a great view of the pool and of the Bellagio...we could even see the whole water show! 
(Side note...we didn't take a whole lot of pictures on this trip for some reason)


After we checked in and freshened up, we headed to Caesars for lunch at our favorite little spot, Trevi! 

We then spent the rest of the day walking around, drinking, and gambling of course!! Some people like to go to Vegas and not see any shows, but we are show people, so after dinner at a yummy new favorite place at MGM, we saw Zumanity at New York New York!! Not what I expected, but it turned out to be really good!
.
At dinner with my handsome hubby!! Not the greatest iphone pic, but it'll do!


Saturday we had breakfast right on the strip, walked around, and then spent majority of the afternoon at the pool! 



After dinner, we saw our second show, Mystere, at Treasure Island. Both were Cirque Du Soleil shows, and we enjoyed both!!

We had a pretty early flight Sunday morning, and were super tired from a short night of sleep! It was the perfect little getaway, and I loved having a break from our daily routine and get to spend so much time with my main man!!
.
The boys were in Waco with my aunt and uncle till Monday. I must say they had a blast spending time with their cousins...pic to come in next post!!
post signature

No comments: