Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

{Summer Camp #2} VBS

For the past three days Lane has attended vacation bible school at Gateway. We don't attend church there but heard about it through a friend! This was his very first year to be old enough to attend, and I'm so glad that I signed him up!
.
Gateway put on an amazing, over the top VBS! The theme was 'Wacky Week, Candyland". On the first day, walking in, it was like we walked into the board game, no lie! Lane and Levi were both in awe! It was awesome and Lane had a blast! He was a little hesitant at first, but at the end of today, when I picked him up, he said his day there was great!


I mean seriously, it's like he was at a concert or something!



The only picture I took of him there!

I am so glad that he enjoyed himself this week!
post signature

No comments: