Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

{5 on Friday} Birthday Edition

Hello friends, it's Friday!!! 
In honor of my birthday being tomorrow, I thought I'd have a little fun and do something different!
.
So here is my Birthday Edition of 5 on Friday......FIVE things I'd love to receive for birthday gifts!!

{ONE}
These cute Organic Bloom type frames! Not quite the price of OB, but oh so cute!! Found here!


{TWO}
An adorable new garden flag! I mean teal and chevron...yes please!
.
{THREE}
I've been eyeing this bad boy for awhile now! I love this family name sign!!
.
{FOUR}
I'm always in need of a good book! I just finished "And the Mountains Echoed", and this one looks like a perfect summer read! I read her novel "Summer Rental" in book club, so I know this one would be good!
.
{FIVE}
And lastly, I know it's a long shot, but I would love a new phone! My sad little iPhone 4 is in much need of an upgrade!

Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to read through everyones five things!! 
Happy Weekend!!


post signature

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for including our garden flag in your Birthday List! Happy Birthday :)

-Boa & Boo