Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

First Week Fun & Father's Day

Our first official full week of summer 2013 is in the books!! I love being able to sleep in, no schedules, no places to be! Much to my surprise the boys slept in almost every morning till about 8 or 8:30! We went to the pool every single day last week!!! This is our first summer having a community pool and I love it! We also spent time coloring, going to the library, lots of playing, and just having fun!!

             

Tuesday evening we went to Arlington for a surprise retirement party for Robin! It's was lots of fun!!

             

             

Friday morning we got up and went to get donuts!! 
              

Then came home and watched baby birds!
                    

We had TWO play dates this past week! The first was with our neighbors on Thursday. We went to the Trophy Club pool, which was a huge hit with ALL the boys!! We will definitely be going back! Unfortunately  I didn't snap a picture b/c I was in the pool most of the time! 
.
And Friday we met some friends from school at McDonalds for lunch and then to the bounce house place! Lot's of fun and the boys loved seeing some of their friends!
                     

                   

Friday night Paul and I went out to downtown for dinner and drinks with some friends!! Saturday we spent all day in Burleson watching my cousin play baseball. Lane and Levi love to watch Jared play!! Since most of the family was together we decided to do some early celebrating and all went to dinner and then to see the new Superman movie!

And today we celebrated Father's Day!! Very low key, but fun nonetheless!! I had this waiting for Paul this morning! I loved putting together this "man bucket" for him!!

We spent some time at the pool this afternoon, played softball, went grocery shopping, and that's about it!
Look at these three!! Those two are so lucky to have Paul as their daddy!! We are truly blessed to have such an amazing man love us!! 
.
I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!! This week Lane has basketball camp every morning! I can't wait to see how he does!!

No comments: