Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend Recap

Wow, what a fun week/weekend we have had! It's been busy...but fun! Oh and this post is kind of long, sorry!
.
Wednesday morning the boys and I headed down to Waco to spend Thanksgiving. Paul had to work some so he met us down there. Wednesday was my Aunt's birthday, so that night we celebrated by going to dinner at Outback! After dinner the girls went to see Breaking Dawn... Finally! I thought it was so good!!
 

 
The Moore Fam
 
Thanksgiving morning the boys woke early! We started the day out by enjoying coffee, muffins, and scoping out the Black Friday Ads! Love this stinker's face!

 
Then us adults got to cooking! The boys played and played! Our Thanksgiving family photo!
 
Levi chowed down...Lane not so much!



 
This year was a little different. After eating our Thanksgiving meal, Paul and I headed to Austin to go to the Texas-TCU game! We got my Uncle's tickets last minute and couldn't refuse!!
.
We met Papa, Robin, and Kelly for some pre-game tailgate!

Even though the game was less than stellar, it was so fun to be apart of the new Thanksgiving tradition, minus the Aggies!
Paul and I got home around midnight, then Angie, Haley, and myself went out to do a little Black Friday shopping! We stayed out way too late...think 5 am....needless to say I slept in late Friday!
.
Friday evening, after everyone was rested, we decided to take a family trip to the movie! We saw Wreck it Ralph. It was a super cute movie! 
 
Even Levi got to go! He was a mess as usual, but we finished the movie!!

 
And today...Today we all traveled to Midlothian to watch my cousin Zach's playoff game. They played Colleyville Heritage and won!! Lane loves watching his cousin's play football!! Luckily he has two who play Varsity football and both teams are still in the playoffs!

 
Lane and Zach
 
The crew! Minus Nana, Papa, and Robin who were there also just not in the pic!
 
Whew, we did alot in three and a half days! We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. So grateful for an awesome family!! Not to mention my boys love it there! I hardly see Lane when we are there...he is so busy playing!!
.
Tomorrow I am looking forward to relaxing in our pj's and we are going to be Christmas decorating!!! I am so excited!!
.
Hope everyone's Thanksgiving celebrations were great!


No comments: