Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks: Day 2


 
Today I am super thankful for SSA, our boys school.
 
 
 I don't call it a daycare because it truly isn't! I remember moving to Keller and beginning the search for a daycare. I called several places and their waiting lists were all booked. I was getting a pedicure one day and ran into some lady, and after talking about several places she didn't recommend, she mentioned SS. So that afternoon I called, and after learning that they had ONE opening left for Lane's room for the next year, Paul and I went in for a tour, and we never looked back!
.
We have been there since Lane was about five months old and I can honestly say that it has been the biggest blessing. It is an amazing school. Everything from the teachers, the small feel, to what all they teach...it's just been above and beyond.
.
There is not one teacher there who doesn't know our boys. I know that they are well taken cared for and loved there.
.
I love the fact that Lane was grown up with the same kiddos from the infant room. It's like a little family! And I love all the mommy friends that I have made!
.
And as far as learning...it amazes me how much Lane has learned there!
.
I am so so grateful for this special place!


No comments: