Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Giving Thanks: Day 3

Today I am thankful for all the "small things" in my life that make me happy. Life would be a little less enjoyable without them!

Books
Books, and Target, are my happy place. I love reading. Nothing like curling up with a good book...now if I can only transfer that to my boys!

Starbucks
Yes I love me a good Vanilla Latte! Nothing better than walking into a Starbucks!

Mani's and Pedi's
These are so worth every penny! I'm thankful for those rare moments I can get away and let some sweet lady rub my hands and feet, ha! And not to mention the free wine and massaging chair!

Date Nights
So grateful for those times when Paul and I can get away. Last night we got to get away, have dinner, and do some early Christmas shopping!

The small things matter! What small things make you happy??



No comments: