Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks: Day 1

I'v been seeing all over Facebook people giving thanks every day of November...and while I had every intention of doing that as well...well...it just didn't happen! (Sidenote: I was supposed to post the yesterday, but forgot to go back and hit publish...oops!)
.
 
I have so much to be thankful for and wanted to "give thanks" along with everyone else, so since we are a week out from Thanksgiving, I thought I would do "A Week of Giving Thanks".
.
So for Day 1....
Today I am so very thankful for our new home! Paul and I have worked super hard and are fortunate enough to have been able to build this house!! We call it our "forever home" because we plan on this being our home for a very long time!
.
We've been in a little less than a month and already we have made memories here. I can't wait to see all the new memories that will be made in this home!
(I'll be back later today with day two!)

No comments: