Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day

Sadly our summer came to an end today. I have loved spending time with the boys this summer, but knew this day would come! So here we are, the first day of school for both my boys! Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. In part because we have done this with Lane and he has done great and because I know Levi is in wonderful hands...the same teachers Lane had when he was an infant!
.
Our morning was good...both boys were easy to get ready! I have been worrying about Lane and how he would do, but I can report that NO tears were shed!!! He is in the Preschool 3 class and I know he will love it! Levi's teacher's said his day was good as well...ate good, napped good, and is such a happy baby...all things you love to hear as a momma picking up your kids after a day away!
.
So, day one of the year is in the books! And no such occasion would be complete without some pics!!
.
Here is my sweet baby...all smiles this morning!

And a brother shot!

Happy boy

My big boy!! So darn cute!

He is loving his new backpack!

And just for fun, and mainly because I thought it was too sweet, I dressed Levi in the exact same outfit that Lane wore on his very first day of daycare!! Here is a side-by-side picture of my boys on their first days!
Let's hope the rest of the year goes just as well...okay most of them anyway!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

Brody has the shorts Lane is wearing!!! And I think that is the same baby in the side by side pictures!! i have never seen siblings that look that much alike as babies!!! Oh and I love Levi's face in the brother picture!