Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Big 29!

Today is Paul's 29th Birthday! It's weird to think that I have been with him on every birthday of his in his twenties! We had a pretty low key day. Thanks to the weather my birthday surprise for him was canceled...but he will be doing it in March! For some unknown reason, our son woke up at six something ready to go. So we decided to take daddy to IHOP for a yummy breakfast. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and running some errands.
.
Paul chose Outback for his birthday dinner! Before we went we gave daddy our presents and after we did a little birthday singing with some ice cream cake! Here are some pics I managed to snap of the birthday boy and my little man.

Excuse the no pants here on Lane...we had a potty run right before!



Giving daddy birthday hugs!

Love this pic...my two favorite boys!

Happy Birthday Paul!! You are the best husband and daddy we could ever ask for! I couldn't do this without you, nor would I want to! I love you! Enjoy your last year in the "twenties"!!!

1 comment:

Kacie.Whigham said...

Those pictures are so cute! Lane is growing up so much. Happy birthday, Paul!