Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

28 Week Bumpdates


I'm 28 Weeks today!!
I am definitely starting to feel more pregnant these days. Moving around is a chore and I am having some constant pain that will not go away. I had sciatic nerve pain towards the very end of my pregnancy with Lane. It would shoot down the inside of my thighs and would literally stop me in my tracks.... very painful stuff. This time however, it's pain thats through my tailbone and down and it's pretty constant which is making walking pretty painful! But I put a smile on and endure because well theres just not much else I can do.  I wish Levi would move or something!
.
We have made a little progress on his room. Crib is put together and the room is arranged. Paul brought down all the baby tubs from the attic...there were six of them....and at some point I'll begin to sort through them and begin washing blankes, onesies, and other little things! So much to do.
.
Lane talks about Levi usually on a daily basis now! It's so cute...and he still calls him "Webi". He has started to say things like "Webi has to share his baby toys with me"! It's pretty hilarious, not Lane has to share but Levi....oh what fun awaits!
.
One big thing on my to do list is to get a baby book in the next week or so. I always hear the 2nd one gets left behind with these things, and I am vowing not to let that happen! So I want to start working on it that way I'm not playing catch up once he arrives!
.
This ice storm forced me to reschedule my appointment, so I go Monday to check everything out, hear Levi, and have the dreaded glucose test done...boo! I failed my first one with Lane so I am hoping not to repeat! So again time is just flying by....12 weeks or less!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks!
Size of baby: Baby F is the size of an Eggplant!
Total Weight Gain: Have a doc appointment Monday...so I'll find out then... 
Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants, and some work shirts, but still wearing regular shirts as well.
Gender: It's a Boy!! Levi Austin!
Movement: This little one moves all the time
Sleep: Hard to find a comfortable position and hard to roll from one side to the other!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, bending over with ease!
Cravings: Here recently waffles!
Symptoms: Some contractions, sciatic nerve pain
Best Moment this month: Beginning to work on Levi's nursery...even though there is still alot to do!

No comments: