Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bahama Bound



Paul and I will be on a plane...on our way to the Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Yes Paul did it again, and yes I am a super proud wife! He made his company's Founder's Club Trip for the second year in a row! He worked his bootie off and had this trip wrapped up in October!  Way to go babe!
.
Last year was Puerto Rico, and this year the company is headed to the beautiful Bahamas! I am very very excited! With that being said I NEVER EVER imagined that I would ever go to the Bahamas, or any beach resort, being 7 months pregnant!!! Yes, I'll be 30 weeks preggo when we go...YiKEs!!!!
.
It's hard enough to bathing suit shop but the idea of having to wear one now is just really ScArY!!!!! It will definitly be an adventure, Ha!!!!
.
So where will we be staying......
Yep, the AtLanTiS ReSoRt!!!!!
Pretty incredible huh! I've heard this place is amazing!!!
.
Besides the fact that I won't be able to drink all those yummy beachy cocktails.....I am super bummed because this place has many many cool things to do that I won't be able to partake in...super sad!
.
But hey, I'm going to be in the BaHaMaS....it's going to be sunny, warm, beautiful, and I am going to ReLaX.....soak up the SuN.....read BooKs...EaT all the yummy food I'm sure they'll have....and maybe even have a few virgin DrInKs!!! I may be tired at the end of the days but it'll be fun!
.
Regardless of  how much I can or can't do....Paul and I are gonna use this time together as our little "babymoon"...a chance to just spend lots of time together before our family expands and our time gets taken up by our TwO little boys!!!
.
So hurry up two weeks...I'm ready to get out of this crazy, record breaking cold that we're in!!

1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

We went there on our honeymoon. You will love it! There's so much to see.