Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beginning to look like Christmas

This year we wanted to add a little something to the outside of the house. We usually just put up lights on the house. So we decided an inflatable would do the trick. We picked Dora and Boots because Lane loves watching Dora these days!


I also added some fun outdoor ornaments to the front two trees..A couple of houses in the front of our neighborhood did this last year, and I thought it was super cute, so I borrowed the idea this year!


Every evening when we get home Lane tells me to turn on the lights! He loves to watch them come on and then when we get inside he tells me to turn the tree lights on! For awhile there he was running in his room and plugging his tree in himself, but we had to quickly let him know one of use had to do it!! He's just too excited!

No comments: