Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

AZ Day 1: Brody's 1st Birthday Party

We got to AZ late Saturday night, and on Sunday my sister had Brody's birthday party! I am so glad we were able to be there for it! Since Brody boy loves Mickey Mouse, she went with that for the theme! She did a great job with all the decorations!
.
Here is the birthday boy in his Mickey shirt!

Here are the two stinkers...daddy found this Mickey shirt for Lane right before the party! I love this one of them looking at each other.

Here is my big boy...Mickey ears and all!

These were the cute favor bags!

And the sign in table!

Brittany ordered a life size Mickey balloon! It was too cute!

Brody and Mickey

For all you moms out there who know the infamous hot dog song....hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog.....well of course hot dogs were served! Here is the bar with the set up!

And here was the cake table!

 Close up of the cupcakes...mini oreos for the ears...cute!

Brody about to dig in

Opening presents
And the pinata....Lane is a pro at these!!

The party was great...and we were just glad to be there for it

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What an amazing party theme! I love it! Brody is a doll!

Brittany Stokes said...

man that was one good looking party!!! I was so going to use that background! But then I saw this one and decided to use it! We are too much alike on our taste and sometimes it scares me...same brush!?