Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Intelligender

So before I was pregnant I noticed on a couple of blogs, people who did this test, Intelligender. It's a simple urine test you can take starting at 10 weeks and it supposedly tells you if you are having a boy or girl! Even though this is not scientifically proven or anything, I must say that the results I was seeing was pretty convincing!!
.
I though it would be fun to take this and see what it said. If it turns an orangeish-yellow that means your having a girl, and if it turns a dark brownish-green that means your having a boy.So around 10 weeks and 3 days I took it...this is what it looks like...

and after the 5 minute waiting period...this is what I saw...
Yep, no mistaken that color.  So it worked for me! I thought this was pretty neat and something fun to do while waiting to know for sure!

No comments: