Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly Loves Bloggers

So Christmas is right around the corner, and one of my favorite things about Christmas is Christmas cards!! Not only do I love making ours and sending them out, I love to receive them as well! Checking the mail in December is always fun, you never know whose card your going to get! So when I heard about Shutterfly's awesome deal for bloggers, I knew I couldn't pass it up! They are giving away 50 FREE cards to bloggers!!! Cards can definitely add up, so this is a great deal! Shutterfly has a huge selection to chose from! Two of my favorites are this one...
and this one...


And to complete your card, they have a ton of cute address labels...such as this one! Personalized calendars and mugs would also make great gifts!
.
And one last thing I love....
Their super cute selection of birth announcements, which I'll be needing this Spring!

So hurry on over and pick out your next card!
.
And if your a blogger, sign up to get your 50 FREE cards here!!

1 comment:

Kacie.Whigham said...

What??!?!?!? I do like 90% of my Christmas shopping on Shutterfly! And...bummer...just ordered Christmas cards from somewhere else yesterday!