Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Lawn Boys

So for a while now Lane has been obssessed about mowing with Paul. Whenever Paul mows, Lane does too. And for some reason I have never been around to catch it...I guess I've always been out running errands or something, not real sure. Anyway, yesterday Paul got off work early, so when I pulled up this is what I saw!!! So I ran in and grabbed my camera! This is just too sweet not to document! My little man doing everything his daddy does!
.
And what was even funnier was as they were mowing all I could hear was "Wait daddy...wait for me" or "I'm coming daddy I'm coming"!! So cute!!






In other news I am 11 weeks today!! I'll be back next Saturday with my 12 week post and doctor appointment update!! I can't wait to find out in about 8 weeks if I'll have three lawn boys or someone to watch the boys with mamma!!

No comments: