Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crazy!

Back when I was pregnant with Lane, Paul and I opted to do the quad screen, which was a simple blood test to screen for things such as Down Syndrome, Spinal Bifida, and so forth. Our thought was that if something was wrong then we would want time to prepare ourselves both mentally and physically, as in get everything we possibly could ready. There was never going to be a decision made.
.
So with this pregnancy, when my doctor asked if we wanted to be screened, we said yes. However, this time, my doctor's office is partnered with a Perinatologist. So we were sent over there for a blood test and this time, an ultrasound. It was to do alot of measuring and stuff. This was not the normal ultrasound, but a little bit higher level one.  Everything measured out perfect and right on point, thank the lord! We just want a healthy baby. However, what we didn't expect was to find out the gender at that appointment!!! BUT WE DID!!! I was surprised because it is so early but two people, the sonographer and the doctor, both were in agreement, so I feel pretty good!
.
So now I an in super high gear planning a Gender Reveal Party for Sunday!! I can't wait! So check back Sunday night for the big surprise!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

OMG so soon! I can't wait to find out! I am going girl, only because right now we are all having girls....Kasey, me, Marci and YOU??????

Kyle and Marci said...

That's just cruel! You're going to leave us on the edge of our seats until SUNDAY!!! I'm guessing girl too :) Glad everything looks good with Baby Furr

Kacie.Whigham said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh!! Can't wait!!