Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

12 Week Bumpdates

Well hello week 12...time is flying by! The past four weeks have been up and down. About two weeks ago the nausea during the day has gone away which was wonderful. However by the time 8 'o clock rolls around I am wiped out. I really hope that my energy comes back sometime soon! The house needs cleaning, laundry piles up quick and poor Paul is doing his best to keep up everything!! I'm just ready to feel 100% me again!!
.
My 12 week appointment this past Wednesday went good. Baby's heartbeat was about 150 again. Everyone looked great, except for the fact that I had gained 5 lbs. in one month! That scared me a bit!! It's too ealry to be gaining that much in one month! Oh well...whatever the baby needs right!?
.
So here are my 12 week bump pics!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby F is the size of a Plum!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs. (yikes)
Maternity Clothes: The maternity box is out of storage...blue jeans yes.
Gender: Not sure but can't wait to find out!
Movement: None so far
Sleep: Pretty solid...have begun to already get up once a night for potty. 
What I miss: Caffeine still
Cravings: I could eat pizza pretty much anytime.
Symptoms: Just tired right now
Best Moment this week: Getting to hear baby again!

3 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

I can tell your butt is bigger! That's where the 5 pounds went! ya right Tara...that's prob all the weight you will gain! When you gain 35-40 pounds like I did then we can talk!

Tara said...

Thanks for the honesty sis!

Kensie said...

You look great, Tara!