Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Boy and his Boots

Here is a little sneek peak of our little Cowboy! Tomorrow is Cowboy Round-Up Day at school, so we headed out tonight to get him some boots to wear. And he loves them! He is so excited about his cowboy boots!
.
What was really funny is when I told him we were going to go get some cowboy boots b/c tomorrow is cowboy day at school, he goes "yeah....I'm score touchdown"!! I seriously think he thinks I mean cowboy as in Dallas Cowboys and that he is going to get to play football tomorrow at school! Silly Boy!
.
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of him this evening after bath, back in his boots!

Would you look at that belly!!


I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday! Up this weekend is Rangers games, UT game, and the Pumpkin Patch!!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

love the boots! And I think he is doing his prego belly pic. after watching you!!